To-do list as the new school year approaches

All students/parents:

• The time has come to complete all the registration forms for the upcoming school year.  Use the link here to print off and complete the listed forms. Paperwork can be returned by mail, or dropped off at the school office during school hours, no later than Friday, August 9th.
  • School fees can now be paid, preferably before the first day of school, either by logging into ParentVue or returning a check with your registration materials. If you have questions or need to set up a payment plan, please contact school bookkeeper Melanie Boyda.
  • Administration has asked for any updates/changes in demographics to be made, and a working email address to be included, in all ParentVue accounts to ensure the continuation of parent/student communication.
  • All class pictures (grades 9-11) and all ID pictures (grades 9-12) will be taken on Friday, August 23rd during the school day. Picture re-takes and senior last chance is scheduled for Tuesday, September 24th from 7:30 AM – 11:30 AM.

Seniors:

• If you have not done so already, make an appointment with Rolland Studios so that your senior formal picture can be taken ands put in the yearbook.  You can reach the studio at 816-356-3844 or email them here.
  • For information regarding caps and gowns, keep an eye on your mail for material sent directly from Josten’s.

For further information or clarification, feel free to call the school at 913-239-3400. Office hours through July 25th are 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Thursday.  On Monday, July 29th  hours return to 7:00 AM – 3:45 PM, Monday through Friday.